Rugs Cleaning Services in Roswell
Are you worried that cleaning your rug will lead to color fading? Are there any stubborn stains on your area rug? If yes, you are not alone. Hundreds of people have the same problem and are looking for a suitable solution. If you are in and around Roswell, say farewell to your rug cleaning woes. At S&S Rug Cleaners, Inc., we offer high-quality rug cleaning services in Roswell at the most reasonable rates. Along with rug cleaning, we also provide services of rug repair in Roswell in the most professional manner. We have been in this business for more than two decades and have satisfied customers concerned with almost all kinds of rug cleaning and repairing issues. We are immensely proud to say that we have a long list of satisfied customers and clients. We are their one-stop solution for rug cleaning and repair services in Roswell.
The Process Followed for Area Rug Cleaning in Roswell
Our rug cleaning service in Roswell is completely natural as we use only natural elements – air and water – for cleaning your rugs. With these two elements, we carry out a thorough cleaning of the rugs but in an extremely gentle manner. It is obvious that cleaning the rugs in this manner is time-consuming. However, our process provided the necessary care for the life and texture of your rugs. Rugs are delicately constructed with finely woven threads of different colors. Using harsh chemicals on them or washing them in machines can affect the texture and design. Our Roswell rug cleaning process is simple and effective. This is what we follow:
- Dusting or Air Dusting – Air dusting or dusting is the first step in cleaning rugs. Compressed air is blown with the help of specialized tools for lifting and removing the dust and dirt particles, which are trapped deep inside the rug fibers.
- Submersion Hand Wash – In this critical step of Oriental rug cleaning in Roswell, all contaminants, dust, and dirt particles are pulled out from the deepest threads of the rug. There is a continuous flow of water with a mild cleansing agent massaged deep into the rug fibers. A next step submerges the rugs in water, pulling out all the remaining contaminants, dirt, and dust. Various sizes of compression rollers are used for effectively removing the contaminants from the rug.
- Spin Rinse in High Speed – After the rug has been thoroughly washed in water, it is time for rinsing. After rolling the rug, it is put in the rug centrifuge. Fresh water is used for rinsing the rug during the spin cycle for removing the cleansing agent. The spinning continues until all residual water is removed from the rug. It is then hung for drying.
- Controlled Drying – If rugs remain damp for too long, they can develop mold and mildew. In our heated dry room, we take control of the drying process. There is a combination of heat and air circulation along with a dehumidifying process. To ensure proper completion, rugs are dried for 12-24 hours in our specialized facility.
- Post Detailing – This step includes restoring and cleaning all fringes. Sometimes, minor rug repairs in Roswell also need to be done. We can perform nearly any rug repair or restoration required. Finally, the rugs are inspected and brushed as a final step.